2017-Present Director – ARCHITECTURE DESIGN COLLABORATIVE, Arvada, CO.
• Village at Centennial, 203 Unit Housing Development with a Clubhouse – Centennial, CO.
• 1311 Cook Street, Multi-family Renovation, Denver, CO
• 1100 Girard Ave., Residential, Denver CO.
• 1919 W. 46th Street, Townhomes, Denver CO.
2015-2017 Partner/Pricipal, Hangar 41, Denver, CO.
• 3301W. 38th Ave. Mixed-Use, 45,000 s.f. – Denver, CO.
• 38th and Perry, Mixed-Use 30,000 s.f. – Denver, CO.
• Swink School Remodel, Swink, CO.
• Vaquita Townhomes, Denver, CO. • Hoyt 16, 64 unit Multifamily, Lakewood, CO.
2011-2015 Senior Project Architect, BIM Leader – KLIPP/gkkworks, Denver, CO.
• Balfour Cosmopolitan Club, 200 Unit Senior Residence, 270,000 s.f. – Denver, CO
• Denver Place Rennovation and Area Enhancements, 60,000 s.f. - Denver, CO.
2009-2011 Project Architect, Revit Leader – FENTRESS, Denver, CO.
• Los Angeles World Airport Tom Bradley International Terminal Expansion, 850,000 s.f.
• San Diego Convention Center - San Diego, CA.
2007-2009 Project Architect, Revit Leader – GENSLER, Denver, CO.
• Park Center Towers – Reem Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Corporex Center II (The Edge) – Inverness, Arapahoe County, CO
• Colorado State Land Board – Denver, CO.
• Prologis Phase II – Denver, CO.
2005-2007 Project Architect – MCG ARCHITECTURE, Englewood, CO.
• Harvest Junction Retail Center – Longmont, CO.
• Prairie Center – Brighton, CO.
• Wingate Inn at Southlands - Aurora, CO.
2004-2005 Project Coordinator – WONG STRAUCH ARCHITECTS, Denver, CO.
• Schenck Elementary – Denver Public Schools
• Jubilee Church – Lone Tree, CO.
• Colorado West Medical Center, Ft. Collins CO.
• Denver International Airport (On-call Services), Denver CO.
1999-2002 Intern Architect, Designer, CA - OZ ARCHITECTURE, Denver, CO.
• General Services Administration, Denver Federal Center Building 25.
• General Services Administration, Natural Resource Research Center, MESC Building C.
• Denver Human Services Crisis Center and Parking Garage.
• Community Colleges of Colorado, Main Offices.
University of Colorado, Boulder, Bachelor of Environmental Design, Spring 1998.
Western Wyoming Community College, Associates of Arts Degree, March 1994.
Revit 2015, AutoCAD Architecture 2013, 3DStudio Max, Sketchup, Green Building Studio, InDesign, Photoshop CS5, Microsoft Project, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, BlueBeam